All packages are priced per person.
Mini Beef Burgers
Hawaiian or Margarita Pizza
Ice Cream Cup
200ml Soft Drink
Goulburn Valley Juice 600ml
Meat Balls w Dipping Sauce
Ice Cream Cups
200ml Soft Drink
Full Size Chicken
200ml Soft Drink
Upon receiving your booking you will be required to pay an initial 30% deposit based on your estimated spend. The final amount once you have given final numbers. Full payment is required 5 business days prior to your party.
Booking Confirmation & Payment
A completed booking form and deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking. Deposit must be paid within 48 hours of receiving your payment invoice otherwise your preferred party date/time will not be guaranteed. Final payment (credit card, debit card or EFT) is required 5 business days prior to your party date. Final payment within 5 business days must be requested directly with Events Manager.
Final numbers are required at time of final payment (5 business days prior to party). Additional Birthday guests will be charged a minimum of $32 per person on the party date. Extra birthday guest food packages will need to be requested from the Party Host. There is no guarantee that the party’s preferred food package will be available to serve for extra guests.
Birthday Party child and family are required to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their party start time. Any lateness will limit Party duration. If unavoidable, please call ahead to the Ticketing Desk and advise your expected arrival time on 1300 756 699 as soon as possible. An indicative running order will be sent to you at the time of booking along with your confirmation. Please note your party host may alter the running order to best facilitate the party on the day.
Supervision & Adult Participation
One adult for five children is required to attend Birthday parties to supervise the group. Supervising adults are not required to skate on the ice. Two adults will be permitted to skate as part of the Birthday group without charge. Any additional adults skating will be permitted to skate at a 10% discount off the regular recreational skating price, plus the cost of skate hire.
Food & Allergies
Outside food is not permitted to be brought into O’Brien Icehouse apart from a Birthday Cake when paying for a ‘cakeage’ fee. If any Birthday guests suffer from severe food allergies, this will need to be discussed with the Events Manager at time of booking.
More than 7 days notice; deposit non refundable, Party is permitted to be re-accommodated on a new date using cancelled deposit payment. New date request must be advised to O’Brien Icehouse within 2 weeks of cancellation.Less than 7 days; deposit non refundable, party cannot be re-accommodated to a new date.Less than 4 days; All payment non-refundable, party cannot be re-accommodated to a new date.
O'BRIEN ICEHOUSE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR GROUP USERS
These terms and conditions are issued by O'Brien Icehouse (Supplier) and apply to all groups using the facilities at the O'Brien Icehouse at 105 Pearl River Road, Docklands, Victoria (O'Brien Icehouse), including sporting or social clubs and associations, school and community groups, corporate events and children’s parties (Groups).
1. A representative (You) of a Group that wishes to use the O'Brien Icehouse must sign and return a copy of these Terms and Conditions for Group Users to the Supplier before the Group uses the facilities and equipment at the O'Brien Icehouse.
2. You represent and warrant that you are an authorised representative of, or person responsible for, Your Group and can sign these Terms and Conditions for Group Users on behalf of each member of Your Group.
3. These Terms and Conditions for Group Users apply in addition to the O'Brien Icehouse Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, which will continue to apply to each user of the facilities and equipment at the O'Brien Icehouse. Failure to return a signed copy of these Terms and Conditions for Group Users to the Supplier will not affect, in any way, the application of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Use to each member of Your Group.
4. You acknowledge that ice skating, ice skating lessons, speed skating, figure skating, ice hockey, curling, broomball, use of the gym facilities and equipment and other sporting and recreational activities at the O'Brien Icehouse are dangerous and involve a significant degree of physical exertion and risk. You also acknowledge that the facilities may be unsupervised and that Your Group and its members participate in these activates at their own risk. If any member of Your Group does not currently undertake regular physical activity, they should obtain medical advice before using the O'Brien Icehouse facilities and equipment.
5. Your Group is responsible for ensuring they use the facilities and equipment at the O'Brien Icehouse in a safe manner and do not create risks and hazards for other users.
6. All members of Your Group must be at least 12 years of age to use the ice rink and at least 16 years of age to use the gym at the O'Brien Icehouse, unless supervised by a responsible adult. Where members of Your Group are below these age limits, You agree that You are responsible for their safe use of the facilities and equipment at the O'Brien Icehouse and that you will directly supervise them at all times.
7. You must ensure that Your Group complies with all signs or other directions of the Supplier. The Supplier may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or ban a Group from access to any or all facilities and equipment at the O'Brien Icehouse for non-compliance or for reckless or careless conduct.
8. You agree that you will provide or offer a copy of the O'Brien Icehouse Standard Terms and Conditions of Use to all members of Your Group or their parent or guardian. A copy of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Use is available from the O'Brien Icehouse front desk and the website.
9. You agree that O'Brien Icehouse has no obligation to indemnify Your Group (or its related entities) for any claim brought by its members in connection with their use of the O'Brien Icehouse.